Types & Techniques
Most massage treatments involve an integration of techniques based on the unique needs and tension patterns of the individual. All massages are offered with steam packs, which provide deep soothing relaxation for no additional charge.
- Swedish – A full body traditional massage, promoting relaxation and overall health.
- Normalization of Soft Tissue - An advanced treatment focused massage promotes postural corrections. Neuromuscular techniques include Trigger Point Therapy and Muscle Energy.
- Sports – An invigorating deep tissue massage designed to ease tension and relieve muscle soreness.
- Prenatal – This massage addresses changes in the new mother as well as aids in the bonding process.
- Seated Chair - A quick and rejuvenating massage.
Massage therapy is available 7 days a week. Schedule appointments at the front desk or call: 970.282.1000 (South)
|Rates||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Package Rates||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Five Half-hour Massages||$180||$202.50||$225|
|Five One-hour Massages||$270||$292.50||$315|
|Five 90 Minute Massages||$382.50||$405||$427.50|
*All packages expire one year from purchase date.
South Massage Hours:
|Sunday||9:00am – 9:00pm & 10:00am – 6:00pm Alternating weekends|
|Monday||8:30am – 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am – 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am – 8:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am – 8:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am – 8:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am – 8:00pm|
To schedule an appointment call the South Front Desk at 970.282.1000
North Massage Hours:
|Monday||5:00pm – 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||2:00pm – 6:30pm|
|Thursday||8:00am – 12:00pm|
To schedule an appointment sign up at or call the North Front Desk at 970.221.5000
What to Expect During Your Massage
- Let your massage therapist know if you have any health conditions.
- Your massage therapist will leave the room while you get undressed to your level of comfort.
- You will lie on the table completely draped in sheets and blankets.
- The massage therapist will un-drape only the area of your body that is being massaged.
- Communication between the client and the therapist is essential to providing the optimal treatment.
- Ask your massage therapist if you have any questions or comments.
*Gratuities/Tips are appreciated but not expected.
Miramont Lifestyle Fitness requires at least a 24 hour cancellation of your appointment. If you fail to call or show for your appointment, you will be charged the full amount for your missed service. Cases of extreme emergency will be considered an exception to this policy.
- Gift cards available
- Non-members are welcome
- Childcare available