A Miramont Professional Trainer Can Help:
- People who are new to fitness and need personalized instruction on how to exercise to meet their goals.
- People who wish to lose weight or tone up but just can’t seem to make it happen.
- People who have been exercising for a while but have reached a plateau and need exercise revision
- People who want to add muscle mass or lean muscle tissue
- People who need motivation to workout
Give personal training a try with our new client offer, only $29.99 for your first session. Contact any Fitness Advisor, below, to get started.
You will participate with four to ten other participants under the coaching of a Miramont Professional Trainer. Small group training offers you a chance to connect with a Personal Trainer at a very affordable price. The small group training classes differ from our other, regularly scheduled classes in that the number of participants is limited, the duration of the class is limited, and the purpose of the training is specific to the class participant’s goals, and not just for general fitness purposes.
For more information or to find the Personal Trainer for YOU, please contact:
- Central Fitness Advisor, Autumn Shemp, 970.672.4257 or email@example.com
- South Fitness Advisor, Chad Bryant, 970.672.4219 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Fitness Advisor, Jon Miles, 970.744.4882 or email@example.com