Miramont Preschool is a center-based, early childhood program developed in a loving, safe, and creative environment. Our curriculum will help develop your child’s intellectual competence, language skills, social / emotional well being, self-help and fine motor skills. For registration and questions please call Preschool Desk at 970.672.4237.
|3 yr old class||Tuesday & Thursday||8:30 am – 11:30 am|
|3-4 yr old bridge||Tuesday & Thursday||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|4 yr old class||Monday, Wednesday & Friday||8:30 am – 11:30 am|
|Pre-K class||Monday, Wednesday & Friday||8:30 am – 2:30 pm|
Enrollment for the 2014-15 school year begins Monday, February 3, 2014 at 7:00 AM.
Extended Day Options
Lunch Bunch – Bring a packed lunch & stay from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm ($6 additional per child per day)
Extended Care – Bring a packed lunch & stay from 8:30 am – 2:00 pm ($15 additional per child per day)
|Member per mo. /child||Non-member per mo./child|
|3 yr old class||$200||$220|
|3-4 yr old bridge||$190||$210|
|4 yr old class||$250||$270|
10% sibling discount will apply.
Monthly tuition is applied regardless of attendance.
*We prefer children to be potty trained.
- Hands on curriculum in a creative environment
- Weekly classes with Foundation Music School
- Weekly P.E. classes with a Miramont Youth Personal trainer
- Occupational Therapy Services, Speech and Vision Screening
- Weekly language enrichment offered with a certified teacher
- Monthly enrichments offered with certified professionals: swimming, tennis, yoga, tumbling, zumba, and balanced kids
Contact Jenn Hadel, the Preschool Director at 970.672.4237 for more information.